Conmore Trip 2023
It’s once again time for the famous Conmore-conference, this time we are going to Fuengirola (20 km from Malaga) in Spain.
The conference is set to Friday 8 – Monday 11 September
More practical information regarding flight times etc. will be sent out after you have signed up.
So book your calender for a fun and sunny trip with focus on teambuilding.
Some information about Fuengirola
Located on the Costa del Sol, Fuengirola is a city with a rich Andalusian flavour which offers an extensive stretch of coastline covered with magnificent beaches. Fuengirola has managed to preserve a great many remains from the ancient times, such as the Roman baths and villa or the Arab castle of Sohail. Any one of its many restaurants and pavement cafés provides the opportunity to sample the local cuisine, whose star product is fish.
For your information: Flight, transfer, hotel, breakfast, dinner and an excursion is included in the trip. As it has been before, the working time (16 hours) on the trip (Friday the 8th and Monday the 11th) you will take from the time bank or as vacation.
Since there have been late cancellations in previous years which entailed unnecessary costs for Conmore, the following applies:
- Any cancellation made 35 days before is free of charge.
- Cancellation made 34-15 days before; 8 hours deduction from your time bank.
- Cancellation made 15 days, or less, before; 16 hours deduction from your time bank.
- Of course you can cancel if you have valid reasons.
- The purpose of the trip is to get together in Conmore and build bridges for the future, therefore if you have resigned from Conmore we have the right to exclude you from the trip.
Last day to register is the 25th of June.